Manila FAME

Monday, October 19, 2015


Considered as the country's premier design and lifestyle event, Manila FAME is a bi-annual showcase of craftsmanship, design innovation, and artisanship in Philippine products. It features finely selected furniture and home furnishings, holiday gifts and decor, and fashion accessories designed and crafted in the Philippines for the global market.
Manila FAME is organised by the Philippine Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).

Sharing you my snapshots during the event and some of the crafts of Filipino artisans.






I'm really glad I decided to attend the Design Week PH despite the bed-weather day. :)



"Hey! Take a candid shot, I'll goof around with them.." #OVERSIZEDHAT


Contemporary wedding dress by Tony Evan. 


Of course, first thing I wanna buy.. XD


Gold Chains!!!


Enchanting wall lamp. I wan't you in my room.. :(



What it's like to manually create a hand bag.


Just amazing.. 


Wooden Chandelier




Paper clay painting






Photos taken by me IG: Keevin Fernandez and Apple Bang





You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thetrendynomad | Instagram


Subscribe