HIATUS

Friday, November 20, 2015




Hi! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a long time. I'm okay, I'm overwhelmed actually. Overwhelmed by the lessons life is teaching me lately. God, I've never been this satisfied in my life! I know I still have a long long way to go but I'm happy, really happy right now.



"You have changed!" I get that comment a lot of times from my friends. Maybe I did, but I don't think I did; I have improved! Well, that's still kind of change. Haha! But who will not change after you get sharpened by life? I'm thankful for the lessons, at lest now I'm realising that.

I'm still striving, harder, of becoming myself more. I don't want to be polite, I wanna be true. I don't want to say the things you want to hear from me, I'll say things of truth and compassion. One thing though.. When you do that, you will lose a bunch of your friends, people will hate you for being honest. But you'll be happier, you will discover who your true friends are.

Just be true to who you really are and you'll start living. You are #beUtiful (being U is beautiful).
God bless!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thetrendynomad | Instagram


Subscribe