First Post: OOTD

Thursday, October 08, 2015




Yoohoo!! Finally, I'm starting my new blog!! I am both happy and worried at the same time thinking that there are a lot of prominent Lifestyle Bloggers already in the Philippines. But if there is one thing that I have learned in my life that I would live by, that is "Happiness is never holding in your mind the things that you'd love to do." And that is why I am doing this..
I had always loved taking photos of my OOTDs and travel activities and would post them in Facebook and Instagram like a real blogger. ;) Then my friends would always encourage me create my own blog. I wanted to, but I didn't have the confidence to do it. I had my hardest break up a few months ago. Only then I've realised how important it is to put yourself first, to value what really makes you happy and to let go of people who leave you hanging like you never meant a shit to them. Oh, now I'm getting out of line. Haha! Well, enough of me yapping.. Lol!
I haven't really had a shoot yet for my new blog. So let me share to you some of my OOTDs. I just grabbed them from my Instagram account. Haha!












Credits to my friends who took these shots! :)

Thanks for checking out my blog! I'll start shooting next week for some Style Inspiration.
Have a good day! :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thetrendynomad | Instagram


Subscribe