DEFINED BY MOMENTS

Tuesday, December 01, 2015


Our lives are defined by moments, especially the ones we didn't see coming.
When life is simple, we don't need much to live,  we don't need much to be happy.




Since it's Thanks Giving in the US we had a long weekend, in our work that rarely happens, so we took full advantage of it to escape from the hustle and bustle of the Metro. 
Road trip! Doesn't that sound perfect??  So when my friends invited me for a road trip and a beach party in Laiya, Batangas I didn't think twice and just said "Yes! I'm coming!"


On the road #OOTD
I made sure to put on a comfy ensemble since Quezon City to Laiya, Batangas is a six-hour-drive. Also a perfect wear if you intend to just sleep while they drive, ha-ha!


Vitamin SEA! Finally after a looonngg drive.

Have you ever had that feeling, that you'd like to go to a whole different place and become a whole different self?? I day-dream about this most of the time.

 
When you take Instagram seriously.. Lol!

 
 

I love sunrise. So hung over didn't stop me from waking up at 5 o'clock in the morning just to witness it. This photo was taken by a "new friend" I met in Batangas. I saw him struggling taking his sunrise selfie so I offered to take photos of him and in return he took mine. And it started there, we walked together, talked a bit about our lives. Followed each other in Instagram. 

Don't be shy to make friends. Random people got the best stories and life lessons you will learn from. Always smile and look beyond your naked eye, we all carry something in our hearts.


Night life in Laiya, Batangas.


Full moon.. I just sat on the shore in quietness, took the time to listen to my thoughts and meditate.


Getting entertained by the Fire Dancers.. But we we're not guests of the Hotel hosting the party, so we just watched from afar. Haha!


Beautiful.. just beautiful..


Random shot.


How couldn't I smile while witnessing the majestic sun rise and hearing the comforting sound of the ocean waves.


Photograph memories worth keeping..


Say YES to life!!! :)

Would you believe me if I say that I only spent less than 500 Php?? Yeah that's true. Well of course that's just what I shared, everything else was paid by my generous, kind and beautiful friends (I'm exaggerating that since they paid a lot! Lol! ).

I don't need much to live a meaningful life. And neither do you. Savor the moment. Live life to the fullest!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

@thetrendynomad | Instagram


Subscribe